Can I return my item?
- Our made-to-order items, including all Abrego Design furniture, Abrego Co. pillows and prints are custom orders and are final sale. If you change your mind, there is a 24 hour period after your purchase is made to receive a refund. Once an order is placed, materials are purchased immediately for production. If dimensions or materials need to be modified, please contact us immediately. After a 24 hour period any adjustments to your furniture order may result in an add service and will be billed accordingly. Click here for additional information
- For Abrego Co. Items including outdoor, kitchen, towels, throws, and bed linens, we have a 10 day return policy. If there is an issue you with your order please contact us immediately within 48 hours of receiving your items.
When will my order ship?
Because most of items are made to order, depending on the size, complexity and time your order was purchased, shipment times may vary. We will reach out to you after your order is placed with current lead times. You can email us before placing your order to inquire on lead times. For more information about shipping, please click here
Most Abrego Co. home decor ships with in 7-10 business days.
Can I modify or add items to an order that has already been placed?
- If you need to modify an order, please let us know within 24 hours of your purchase or an additional charge may apply. Yes, you can always add items to your order. Additional lead times may apply.
Do you offer trade discounts?
- Yes! You can fill out and submit your items here for a trade discount.
Do you use COM fabrics?
- If you would like to use your own fabric, please submit a sample to be tested my our seamstress for use on any of our products. An additional fee may apply for a fabric used outside of our standard line.
How do I care for my furniture?
- For our upholstered items, we recommend a professional cleaner only. For our wood and metal items we recommend an eco-friendly no abrasive cleaner be used or just a damp cloth. Dry the affected area immediately. We use durable materials to protect our products, but because wood is a natural and biodegradable material, it should be treated with care.
Can I order swatches?
- Yes, there is a $15 charge for wood swatches. Due to natural variations of wood, the color and grain my cary from the sample. Please send us an email here and we will reach out shortly to collect payment.