The Abrego Trade Program is for designers, architects, decorators, and professionals in the commercial, hospitality and food & beverage industries. Cannot be combined with other offers. Product exclusions may apply.
Join today and enjoy exclusive pricing on our handmade products. From small to large-scale projects, we can help you find the design that fits your project, from restaurants, to hotel rooms, your client's living room or workplace and more.
We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each professional must individually apply for membership by submitting their individual qualifications. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please fill out the form below and someone from our team will review your application and respond within 48-72 business hours.
Must provide valid at least two of the following:
- Proof of valid membership to a design organization: (e.g. current membership ID)
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers or international affiliate
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- IDS – Interior Design Society
- CID – Certified Interior Decorators International
- NKBA – National Kitchen & Bath Association (AKBD, CKD, CBD, CMKBD, or CMKBE)
- IDC – Interior Designers of Canada
- A staging organization, such as ASP, CSP, HSR, RESA
- Interior Design Certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Current Business License
- Current Resale Certificate(s) – completed certificates are mandatory for each state where you are seeking tax exemption (U.S. only)
- Business card indicating your trade profession
For Tax Exempt Purchases, please submit your resale certificate.
Please fill out the form below
Someone from our team will review your application and respond within 48-72 business hours.